<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3260893437969113645?origin\x3dhttp://la-jacqueline-life-is-a-bitch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
US.
I want us to be together.

Biography

♥Jacqueline♔. Call me jac or jacq. I'm a die-hard fan of white, pink, purple, well, all the bright colours? Not much of Black. Chocolate, fruits, music and phone are my best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. I hate liar, backstabber, bitch. I don't simply hate people, unless they make me mad or hurt somebody i love. World would be a better place without them all. ツ

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

God's plans will always
be greater and more beautiful
than all your disappointments.ツ


Sweetdesires

Play hard.
My very own Macbook.
Do whatever without hesitating because i only live once.
A ticket to London! ♥
Stay happy.
Be with him. ♥


Linksboard

Moments ♥

moments moments moments moments
moments moments moments moments
moments moments moments moments
moments moments moments moments
moments moments moments moments

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
December 2012
January 2013
August 2013


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Thursday, 12 July 2012

7 July 2012

今天是学校运动会。我的队拿了第二名,一直以来都那第一的。)': 我今年只参加了一项活动,4x100m。,拿了第三。真的想我哥朋友说的,如果我拿第三棒就赢了吗?)': 我宁愿我的队,azam拿第一,宁愿他在我身边,也不要拿medal。)': 

你有没有像你和你的朋友承诺的,打败他呢?我很想问你的朋友,你有没有拿到medal? 却不想在你朋友面前示弱。 D': 

我想你了,我真的很想你了,也好爱好爱你。我们可不可以从来?D': 我错了,我不该总是对你发脾气。我都错了。 D': 回来吧,好吗?D': 我不发脾气,你又问如果女生很爱他,不是会总是发脾气吗?后来,我知道自己要失去你后,instead of 更珍惜你,我却总是骂你。对不起,我错了。D': 

刚好,真的很难做到。D': 

他过得好吗?他还快乐吗?想过我吗?好想听他的回答,说诚实话,我能够接受的。D': 

我比以前更爱你了。 D': 


I love you, N. D': 
————————————————————————


没关系,要在人前显贵,就要在人后受罪。女人就是要忍得寂寞。:') 我一个人也可以。

____________________________________________



xoxo ♥
03:11