<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3260893437969113645?origin\x3dhttp://la-jacqueline-life-is-a-bitch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
US.
I want us to be together.

Biography

♥Jacqueline♔. Call me jac or jacq. I'm a die-hard fan of white, pink, purple, well, all the bright colours? Not much of Black. Chocolate, fruits, music and phone are my best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. I hate liar, backstabber, bitch. I don't simply hate people, unless they make me mad or hurt somebody i love. World would be a better place without them all. ツ

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

God's plans will always
be greater and more beautiful
than all your disappointments.ツ


Sweetdesires

Play hard.
My very own Macbook.
Do whatever without hesitating because i only live once.
A ticket to London! ♥
Stay happy.
Be with him. ♥


Linksboard

Moments ♥

moments moments moments moments
moments moments moments moments
moments moments moments moments
moments moments moments moments
moments moments moments moments

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
December 2012
January 2013
August 2013


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Saturday, 14 July 2012

他还爱我!:'D 
刚刚,和他的好朋友聊天。聊着,聊着,又料到他了。他的好朋友也是我的干哥。:D 

给了初吻、就代表了要跟定你一辈子。



吻、是一个坚定的选择。


恩,他太单纯。他曾经也不知道自己要的是什么,只是急着想再次拥有我。得到后,才发现不一样了。然后再一次的把我的心撕碎。他有她,我没有另一个他。

o0o!他没有她!他并不喜欢她!

我的意思是,他有她好hiao。

他没有hiao她!

朋友需要tickle each other 吗?需要牵手吗?

因为他太单纯!

为什么就不能为我着想呢?所以就要我迁就他的单纯吗?不会长大吗?

你可以改变他!

我尝试过了!

好啦,好啦。不要想太多,恩?不要哭。


因为他还爱我,所以我才能改变他啊。:'D 可是,我害怕再次被他伤害。): 如果他懂得把握这个机会,那我就再给他一次机会吧。<'3 

如果有一天你说还爱我
我会告诉你
其实我一直在等你……

Photo: 有些人很花心,所以很贪心;其实我也很贪心,只不过贪的《只有你一个人的心》
缘

你曾说过,我很贪心。是啊,我贪的只是你一个人的心,疼爱。

如果你敢来找我,我就敢再和你在一起。<'3 


I might hug other guys, laugh with other guys or hang out with other guys... but none of  them will ever mean to me as much as you do. 

Maybe we should kiss a little. =X 









xoxo ♥
21:09