<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3260893437969113645?origin\x3dhttp://la-jacqueline-life-is-a-bitch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
US.
I want us to be together.

Biography

♥Jacqueline♔. Call me jac or jacq. I'm a die-hard fan of white, pink, purple, well, all the bright colours? Not much of Black. Chocolate, fruits, music and phone are my best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. I hate liar, backstabber, bitch. I don't simply hate people, unless they make me mad or hurt somebody i love. World would be a better place without them all. ツ

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

God's plans will always
be greater and more beautiful
than all your disappointments.ツ


Sweetdesires

Play hard.
My very own Macbook.
Do whatever without hesitating because i only live once.
A ticket to London! ♥
Stay happy.
Be with him. ♥


Linksboard

Moments ♥

moments moments moments moments
moments moments moments moments
moments moments moments moments
moments moments moments moments
moments moments moments moments

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
December 2012
January 2013
August 2013


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Thursday, 19 July 2012

记得微笑。:D 

TT 电话被没收。很冤枉咯。因为那天下午我和朋友organise 了一个study group嘛,所以才带的咯。soi 死。): 然后就和rice ponteng 一个小时半,也认识了几个人。AHAHA :D 因为电话被没收所以我开始学书了!!没事做,只好学书咯。也很放心因为不会想去找他。:D 过后,我们就去厕所,有小强在厕所门外。:/ rice,不小心poke me with her compass. :/ I accidentally bit my tongue. ): in conclusion, SOI DIEEEEEE. ): 

后来,我才知道原来他真的曾和她在一起。不过,现在我无所谓了。不管他要和谁在一起,都不关我的事了。我只会祝福。我不会再为他流泪。他,太不值得了。 :D 曾经我们一起创造的回忆,我会把它们好好的收藏在我心里,去爱它们,因为它们是我生命中最美的记忆之一。<3 前几天,rice读了我的“他还爱我!”那一篇说我在骗自己,我听了很心酸,原来是真的。无所谓了,现在都无所谓了。我会忘记,然后找一个好男友。:D 
:D 

想要拥有,首先就要先学会放下。

没有你,我过得真的很好,很好。谢谢你们,爱我的每一个人。<3 我爱你们。我爱我。XOXO :D 

至于那些在我背后说我坏话又在我面前表现到很好的双面人,我会证明谁是最后的赢家!走着瞧!;) 

向前走,相信梦想并坚持。只有这样,你才有机会自我证明,找到你想要的尊严。



我会勇敢的活下去,证明没有你,我一样可以笑得很开心,很快乐。没有你,我也一样可以保护自己,而且更可靠。累了,就睡觉,不再需要你的肩膀,你的手臂。我不哭了,也不爱你了。有太多值得我去爱的人。<3 :D 



xoxo ♥
23:43