<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3260893437969113645?origin\x3dhttp://la-jacqueline-life-is-a-bitch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
US.
I want us to be together.

Biography

♥Jacqueline♔. Call me jac or jacq. I'm a die-hard fan of white, pink, purple, well, all the bright colours? Not much of Black. Chocolate, fruits, music and phone are my best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. I hate liar, backstabber, bitch. I don't simply hate people, unless they make me mad or hurt somebody i love. World would be a better place without them all. ツ

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

God's plans will always
be greater and more beautiful
than all your disappointments.ツ


Sweetdesires

Play hard.
My very own Macbook.
Do whatever without hesitating because i only live once.
A ticket to London! ♥
Stay happy.
Be with him. ♥


Linksboard

Moments ♥

moments moments moments moments
moments moments moments moments
moments moments moments moments
moments moments moments moments
moments moments moments moments

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
December 2012
January 2013
August 2013


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Friday, 10 August 2012

最近。(: 

我的blog最后还是被发现了。他们把我赤裸裸的blog读光了。算了吧。你们要看就看吧。(:  看完,静静就好,除非我问你。AHAH. :B 

我跟k终于和好了?:D 因为你,我又成长了。谢谢。<3 
我爱你。:* 

其实真正对你好的人,你一辈子,也不会遇到几个!
谢谢那些真心对我的人。我爱你们。:D 


在读书馆发现到一本好书。 :D 
我从里边偷了一篇。

Losing the "Us" 

When an emotional injury takes place, 
the body begins a process
as natural as the healing 
of a physical wound. 

Let the process happen.
Trust the nature 
will do the healing.

Know that pain will pass, 
and, when it passes,
you will be stronger,
happier, more sensitive and aware. 

- How to survive after you loss a love. 


我比以前更坚强了,更敏感了更加小心了。可是,我的笑却没有比以前灿烂。): 
没关系吧。至少,现在那个可以让我笑的钥匙不在一个人的身上了。:D 
加油!xD 

When i grow older, i will be stronger. :D 

Guitar 老师说我很像以前的他。想很多是第一点。HEHE =X
这是他说的,“凡是都要靠自己。” (Y)
“若要人不悲,除非己莫悲。”
AHAH. 他偶像说的。

____________________________________________________

这次是我第一次脑袋除了书还是书。): 
我最近的生活,因为没有电话只有书和电视。这么久了,今天是我第一次动到laptop.
:****** laptop,我想死你了。 AHAH :B 

TMD.我section B的essay 写离题worrrrrrrr. ): 为什么要出这么tricky的啦!真是的。本来,我想拿70多分或的咯。妈的。):  Section C 的我就写到很好啦。不过,Section B 都离题了,Section C写得再好又屁用啊!我一直再提醒自己要读好题目了。结果,还是。。。sighssssss.这是我第一次在中学认真作答的BM考卷啊!算了吧。TT

PMR越来越近了。):

班上的人很可爱?AHAH.贴了一张Lee Chong Wei <3.<3! 的照片在那个drawing board那边。David Beckham 更好!<333333333333 :*



他,真的很帅,很hot. He's just so sexy and perfect. <3 :* 
I love you, Beckham. :*

xoxo ♥
19:49