<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3260893437969113645?origin\x3dhttp://la-jacqueline-life-is-a-bitch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
US.
I want us to be together.

Biography

♥Jacqueline♔. Call me jac or jacq. I'm a die-hard fan of white, pink, purple, well, all the bright colours? Not much of Black. Chocolate, fruits, music and phone are my best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. I hate liar, backstabber, bitch. I don't simply hate people, unless they make me mad or hurt somebody i love. World would be a better place without them all. ツ

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

God's plans will always
be greater and more beautiful
than all your disappointments.ツ


Sweetdesires

Play hard.
My very own Macbook.
Do whatever without hesitating because i only live once.
A ticket to London! ♥
Stay happy.
Be with him. ♥


Linksboard

Moments ♥

moments moments moments moments
moments moments moments moments
moments moments moments moments
moments moments moments moments
moments moments moments moments

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
December 2012
January 2013
August 2013


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Friday, 7 September 2012

烦,很烦。): 

终于身影消失在人海尽头才发现笑着哭最痛,会不会放手其实才是拥有。
 如果彩虹永远都在。): 

有人说你还爱,你还在乎,你不甘寂寞,你不爱了等等。我不知道。): 为什么你总是喜欢在我生活平静后来干扰?): 干扰后,什么都不说又离开了。。。

最近,又一直跟你eye contact worrrrrrrr. :/ 你的眼神很复杂?o.O 好像有很多东西要表达?不懂。最好,不要懂。)': 怕了,对你,我束手无策,怕了,真的怕了。

不知道为什么在很烦,没人谈心的时候,你还是那个出现在脑海里的那个人。讨厌!很讨厌!D': 

一个拥抱足以让我放下所有的戒备,所有的一切。D': 
Just a hug. <'3 

对了,听朋友说那天她哭了,手上拿着电话,可能跟男朋友吵架。
会是你吗?

我讨厌你在我心中占据的位置。
你不值得我对你那么好。)': 
_______________________________________________

终于,这天来临了。选择高一要读的科系了。这个选择非常,非常重要因为关联到自己以后要走的路,未来的生活,未来的饭碗。

我很纠结。): 理科,不再我的考虑范围,我放弃。希望我并没有选错。Technology, 有account 和 technology information.至少,我不会饿死。可是,没有华语。妈 不肯我drop华语。所以我还是take up Art  吧。妈说会另外安排account补习给我或大学让我读account.希望不会太迟。
我想要读Technology. D': 

希望我的选择不会错。God bless me please. <3 :'D

_______________________________________________

拉肚子拉惨了。D': 一个晚上上了7次厕所,够讨厌的。可能真的很累,很烦吧,差点哭了。D': 

身体,快点好起来吧。<'3 

————————————————————————

最近,在很多方面我选择了逃避。): 即使知道逃避解决不了问题,我还是选择了逃避现实。

1.他的事情,我真的不想去想了,很伤神。): 
2.选科系的事。
3.其他。


这次,想太多太多了,真的太多了。
Guitar 老师一直劝我不要想太多,不然又做噩梦了。Sighs. 

xoxo ♥
07:46